Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A little late but here's Halloween

I know it's a bit late but here are photos of the kids in their Halloween costumes.

 Wade wanted to be a guy holding his own head, haha, so this is what we came up with. On Halloween night he was miserable because it was hot and a bit heavy. I ended up taking him home and he changed into an old pirate costume.

 Firefighter Kayle. Such a cutie pie.

 Faleen was a Sugar Plum Fairy. I made the dress and the wings. got inspiration for the dress from Juju's Tutus. She does amazing work and her dresses are gorgeous!

 I designed and made the wings myself. Got a bit of inspiration from Emilie Autumn. Here is a video of her making some wings. Very cool. And HERE is the tutorial I used to do Faleen's hair. It normally turns out better than this but we were in a hurry to get it done.

Christian was Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter. He made his own wand and everything. So cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment